Activities at TRIUMF House
Whether you are interested in arts and culture or the outdoors, you can enjoy many activities and events throughout the year.
- Pacific Spirit Park comprised 763 hectare of forest and foreshore immediately west of Vancouver. The park's forests stretch across Point Grey separating the city from the University of British Columbia
- Museum of Anthropology which is home to the world's largest collection of northwest ethnographic and archaelogical objects.
- UBC Botanical Gardens 44 hectares of garden, and 10,000 different plants.
- Nitobe Memorial Gardens one of the most authentic Japaneses gardens in North America.
- Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery is a contemporary gallery with a mandate to research, exhibit, collect, publish, educate and develop programs in the field of contemporary art and in contemporary aproaches to the practice of art history and criticism.
- University Golf Club a traditional west coast golf experience with majestic towering old growth trees and long narrow fairways that anyone can play. Carved out of the pristine forsts of the University Endowment Lands, with the 19-hole par-72 course.
- Chan Centre for the Performing Arts state of the art performing arts venue.
- Aquatic Centre outdoor and indoor public facility on Campus.
- Doug Mitchell Thuderbird Sports Centre
- UBC Tennis Courts
- UBC Bookstore and gift shops
- The University Village/Market Place